The Warner Huntington Park
The Warner Huntington Park, a 1930 building at 6714 Pacific Blvd., was one of the three neighborhood theatres designed for the chain by Seattle-based B. Marcus Priteca. The other two, the Warner Beverly Hills and the Warner San Pedro, were similar in design and size but certainly not identical. Despite coming along when talkies were ascendant and the live components of movie palace shows were declining, all three got stage facilities. The photo from the Theatre Historical Society collection comes to us courtesy of Bill Housos. See our page on the Warner Huntington Park for more photos. The theatre is still there but currently vacant.