The Picwood Theatre
The Picwood, at 10872 W. Pico, was a 1948 S. Charles Lee design. It survived until 1985 when it was demolished to make way for the Westside Pavilions mall. In its later years, however, much of the original decor had been draped over. The view here from the upper seating level is from UCLA's S. Charles Lee Archive. See our page on the Picwood Theatre for more photos.