The Arcade Theatre
We're looking north on Broadway at the east side of the 500 block. In the foreground there's the Arcade Building (1924). Just beyond is Dalton's Theatre, later known as the Arcade Theatre, a name it assumed in 1928 in homage to its new neighbor. The theatre opened as the Pantages in 1910, a design of the firm of Morgan and Walls, later to become Morgan, Walls & Clements.
Beyond Dalton's are Clune's Broadway (now the Cameo Theatre) and the building that used to be the Superba Theatre. By the time of this card, it had been turned into a restaurant. The Roxie now sits on that site. Versions of the card are in several collections, this one from Brian McCray on the Vintage Los Angeles Facebook page.