The Warner Beverly Hills
The Warner Beverly Hills, at 9404 Wilshire Blvd., was one of three neighborhood theatres B. Marcus Priteca did for Warner Bros. In addition to this 1930 theatre (now demolished), he did the Warner San Pedro (still open!) and the Warner Huntington Park (now vacant). The photo is from the collection of the Los Angeles Public Library. There are many more views on our page about the Warner Beverly Hills.